In December we went to the Nutcracker Ballet performed by the Intercity Ballet at the Eastman Auditorium. We all enjoyed it when it snowed inside the auditorium. (Really it was paper hole punches.)
- Mary's favorite part was the dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies.
- Britany liked the Mouse King the best.
- Gracie liked the Dancing Snowflakes in the Land of Snow most.
- Alli liked it best when the Sugar Plum Fairy and the Cavalier danced at the end.
- Mitchell and Ronnie most enjoyed the fight scene between the Mouse King and the Nutcracker and their armies.